Thursday, January 29, 2015

Where I Need To Be.....

Happy Thursday and Welcome to my blog!  I am happy to have a fun techniquey card to share for my Technique Junkie Thursday!

My card features a wonderful and colorful technique called Background Stained Glass.  You will find the instructions to complete your own version (and, I'd love to see it!) of this technique in the August/September 2014 edition of the Newsletter. If you are not yet a Junkie, do not despair!  You can learn about gaining access to the online version of the Technique Junkie Newsletter, right here!

To complete my piece, I've used the Technique Junkie background stamp called, Leaf Repeat #S608.  I encourage a bit of poking around in the "Big Stamps" category of the TJ Online Catalog!  There are so many great stamps there that would be perfect for this technique, as well as, the TONS of other techniques written for background stamps!  Check out this index for the Technique Junkie  Bodacious Backgrounds CD!

To finish things off, I added a sentiment, also from Technique Junkies, and a butterfly accent from the Wings #SS019 set. 

I just love the sentiment because it is completely true!  Perhaps it's the advantage of age, but as I reflect on my life, recent changes and all, I realize that I am just excellent at deciding the wrong thing!  I have definitely not gone where I intended, but life is funny that way.....to be more exact, my Maker is awesome that way!  I am definitely where I need to be.  The greatest part, every day remains an unfolding adventure!

Have a great, colorful day!

TTFN & don't forget the awesome!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment