Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Chose You....

Isn't that the greatest thing about friends?  We get to chose them?  In some ways, I think they are the most real relationships we can have.....if we are really able to let go and reveal ourselves, that is.

I love my family, but they are pretty much stuck with me.  I'm convinced that is purposeful, but that's a whole other post...

Today, I'm sharing a card I made using Stampin' Up!'s new Painted Petals stamp set.  It's featured in the new Occassions Catalog.  I can't paint to save my life, but this set makes it seem like I did--I'm all about that!

The sentiment brings me back to my point, FRIENDS!  They can come and go--and, some should.  Some of the greatest lessons (lesson = struggle/pain) of my life have come from friending or trust the wrong person.  But, I also serve a loving and redemptive Father who has brought much joy and healing by placing people in my life who love me despite me, just like He does.  I love that!

If this were facebook, I'd tag you-you know who you are.....
TTFN,  Jane

1 comment: