Friday, September 29, 2023

Growing in Unity Day 5

Happy FriYay! Today is the last GIU day for me, but definitely not the last time I will share projects I’ve made with Unity Stamp Co goodies! Please follow me on instagram @stampymom5 where I regularly share what I’m working on.

Today’s project was super fun to make.  You can make this tag accordion any size, fill it with pictures or decorate however you like.  I used Encompassed Beauty for the basic tag shape as well as Peony Ledger, and Rectified Poppies.  I used All Things Are Possible and the retired set Faith for my sentiments.


You need eight tags, a ribbon for closure and a good adhesive—I use scor-tape.  I decorate all of the tags first and then adhere them with the ribbon sandwiched between.


This is a great project for when you are looking for a little extra to share with another.
Thank you so much for stopping by this week….stay tuned for my winner announcement 😍
TTFN, Jane




15 comments:

  1. I have lived all your projects. This one is my favorite, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is so beautiful! Love all the beauty in this little book!! Great work this week!!
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project! Love this tag accordion, may need to give this a try! Thanks for the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fantastic week. Another great project today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mini tag book! Thanks for sharing your creations this week! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great creation. Thanks for sharing all your cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! A lot of work went into this beauty! Thanks for all the inspiration this week. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project!! I love the colors. Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's been a great week!
    -- Wilma DeGraffenreid

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. This would make a great gift album. Thanks for sharing your talents with us this week.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is marvelous!!!! Colors are wonderful, you have inspired me all week but this one tops my list to try. It's been grand seeing all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project! I love the accordion tag format and the colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed looking through your different Unity projects. You did such a great job showcasing them. I think this one is my favorite of all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for an amazing week! This tag book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete