Thursday, September 28, 2023

Growing in Unity Day 4

 Good morning, Friends!

Today is Day 4 of my Growing in Unity week.  Today's card is a simple watercolor.  I have a terrible time visualizing size in my head.  I recall when I first ordered, Bailey Girl, thinking "wow!  this is a big image" and I love it!!  I added the die cut sentiment and some designer paper--tada!   Simple, easy to mass produce if you wanted to.  You can create Bailey to look like you or any of friends for a different look each time.


May your day be blessed with coffee and friendship and some inky goodness :)  TTFN, Jane

15 comments:

  1. Another great card! Good job watercoloring. Think I'll go have a cup o' tea!
    --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with Bailey Girl right down to the staples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, simplicity is refreshing. Nice watercoloring, the sentiment i one if my favorite go too's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little details! I see you staples! 😉
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Great pairing with this die cut, this would be great to mass produce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it... and great minds think alike! I just pulled her out to get her inked up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. She looks very relaxed. Love the yellow background. Thanks for sharing.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers used for the background! You are so good at watercoloring! I am envious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stamp! Love this coffee-drinking gal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always loved using BaiIey girl. Love the exta sparkle around her. Great card!

    ReplyDelete