Saturday, November 4, 2023

Friend of Unity-November Hop

 


Happy November!  It’s time for the Friends of Unity Hop! Our theme this month is slimline cards.  I haven’t made a slimline card in a minute. 🙂 It’s fun to play around with different sizes of cards and dust off some unused goodies again. 

Speaking of goodies, I had to use my new Warm Wishes for Your Home to create this fun neighborhood scene.


And, this beautiful floral image from Wonderful Like Us on this mini slimline card


I don’t remember anymore where I got my scalloped slimline dies, but they sure are fun!  Thank you for stopping by.  Your next hop stop is Amber 😍

TTFN, Jane






10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards, Jane! I love the first one... Warm Wishes for your Home is one of my absolute favorites for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of these! the houses look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Jane, especially the new home one, beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards! I love the first card with the neighborhood homes, very creative and just lovely. And I love ideas for flower cards and yours is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love those houses on Kraft with the white pencil, darling and so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the row of houses! Such a great way to use that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful slimline cards with the neighborhood and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are awesome! Love the beautiful neighborhood scene and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete