Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Growing in Unity Day 3

 

Hello Friends! 

It’s day three of my growing in Unity week.  Today, I am sharing a shabby chic card that features a beautiful image from Divine Dwellings.  This set is so beautiful and really perfect for all of what life might throw at you…weddings, baptisms, sympathy, encouragement—all the things!  It’s a great image for watercoloring which is generally my favorite thing to do.  Most of the time, I use my distress inks because they are vibrant and blend well.

I used a canvas stamp again inked with Vintage Photo distress ink to create some interest by over stamping and then removing ink in places.  With wet fingertips, I moved some of the ink around and then pulled some up with a cloth.  This is a simple way to add to the distressed, vintage feel of the card.

Thank you for stopping by 😍 TTFN Jane

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! Love your watercoloring & use of the canvas background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and words of truth! I like how moved color around. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with such a wonderful message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such a great large image. I see a wishlist item.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I’ve used this for sympathy stamps. -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautifully done....color choices are perfect for fall....and the staples are a nice addition...I need to remember this

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love your watercoloring.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  9. So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring!!
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love how you distressed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing how you distressed this card. I do not have that Linen stamp, but now it's on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete