Monday, November 26, 2018

Warm Hearts and Cocoa Joy


Happy Monday!  I'm both recovering and preparing--recovering from my last treatment and preparing for my next.  It's an interesting place to be.  I'm both full of hope and forward facing while being frustrated at times with how limited I've become.  It's times like these that I need to spend time focusing on all that I can be grateful for as well as others.  I am thankful for a great group of others--my Sweet 'N Sassy Sisters and the leadership that is Christ focused and encourages us all.  This month, we've been celebrating 11 years in business--such a great accomplishment for my friend (and owner) Korin.  I'm so blessed to be a part of her team!


Both of my cards feature Cocoa the Mouse found in this wonderful Sweet N Sassy throwback set, Cocoa's Cups.  The top card is a shaker card which are always so much fun to make.  I imagine they are pretty fun to receive too!  

The second card saw my little sewing machine get into action!  Love the little added detail of the stitching.  I also used some elements from Christmas Botanicals and Winter Birds to finish things off.  There's still some month left so be sure to get in on the birthday celebration fun over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  

Be well--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment