Saturday, November 24, 2018

Oh Happy Day!

I could use some "oh happy day!"  While my body takes the slow road on recovery and the weather is over cast and grey--I need a little sunshine--how about you?

I created these two sunny cards using an older set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps, appropriately called Happy Happy!  Just looking at the whimsical images makes me happy happy!

This card makes me think "kiddie art"--a look I achieved by water coloring distress inks.  Looks like crayon coloring!  I also added a few vellum clouds after stamping and embossing the images with white ink.  I have lots of "sunshines" in my life--I love that saying. I also adore the art of children and frame and hang it whenever and where ever I can.  My office is full of it!!

Don't forget that Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps is still celebrating and running some awesome deals!  SAVE 25% AND pick your own Stamp of the Month!!  See the website for details!

Keep the faith and find your sunshine today!  Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment