Saturday, January 9, 2016

Thankfulness

We did it!  Made it to the middle of the week!  Yay, us!!   Wednesday is Sweet N Sassy Stamps day here on my blog....so, thanks for stopping by to check out my latest creation!

I've been wanting to try my hand at the No Line Water Color technique and finally--thanks to my sweet mother-in-law--got my hands on some a Koi water color kit from Sakura.  I've been goofing around with them and finally I have a project I feel is share worthy.  There is definitely a learning curve for this girl!!

The focal image of my project is from Shining Light Clear Stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps.   I grew up on the waters of Lake Michigan in Manitowoc, WI.  I spent several glorious summers working at the Manitowoc Marina, sailing sailboats (and cleaning them!) and explored Door County many many times.  I've always been drawn to the various lighthouses located along the Lakeshore so, this particular set feels like home to me.

The sentiment can be found in the Keep In Touch, Too Clear Stamp set, also available in the Sweet N Sassy Stamps store.  Go check it out!!

Be awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment