Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Snowman Soup Kit!

Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friends!  I have a Sweet N Sassy Stamps share today that I created just for you!

I admit it.  I'm still a gifting kind of mood!  To some degree, I think being a stamper has a lot to do with it.  I love to think up fun little gifts to give the people in my life--after all, what fun would it be if I made things and just let them sit on my shelves?

Every so often, I get in the mood to make a box.....like once a week?  I love the process of creating dimensional items.  I like it best when I have to figure out how to do it, but that isn't always the case, like for this cute test tube tote!  For this project, I was able to follow THIS TUTORIAL from Splitcoaststampers.  My  my test tubes are considerably smaller than the ones used in the tutorial so, I had to adjust some of the measurements, but it worked out just fine.  My mini tubes are perfect, however, for this very special Snowman Soup Kit!

The blustery days of winter here in Central Wisconsin make hot cocoa the perfect any time drink!  Each tube can be filled with 1) Cocoa 2) Mini Marshmellows 3) Tiny chocolate chips or crushed peppermint candies.  Of course, the possibilities are endless!

To complete the project, I decorated the holder with Sweet N Sassy Stamp's Snowman Soup with matching dies !! You can also purchase the same images in digital stamp format!  Go check it out! I love the cup toting snowman and wish I had a cuppa THAT big!!

Be awesome!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment