Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stand Out

Happy Middle of the Week, Sweet Friends!  We are half way to a weekend already and I have a fun little Sweet N Sassy Stamps share!

We are also well on our way in the new year!  New Years always brings with it reflection and resolutions.  Promises to "be the best me"; "New Year, New You".  We've heard all of the cliches.  I'm not ashamed to admit, it is exactly this sentiment I was thinking about when I created this card featuring Winter With Winnie 
from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  I love Winnie--she's such a fun and expressive character!  You can see all of Winnie, HERE.

Now, I'm not much for "the shoulds" or New Years Resolutions.  I do, however, firmly believe that each day is a gift to be the best you can be. I work with kids in a mental health treatment program, and a lot of the work I feel we do is aimed at pulling out their best selves.  It's important to define your best.  We are so much more than our circumstances! 

So, this card is my "Stand Out In the Crowd" card.  It's a challenge for myself and each of you to be your best.  To stand up and stand out for the One who made you.

I had to call attention to the "Stand Out" with more goodies from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  I used the What's Up Clear Stamp Set and matching Dies.

Go ahead...Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment