Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some Stampin' Up!

So......little known fact?  I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for a decade!!  Despite the fact that I no longer actively promote a Stampin' Up! business (I'm my best and favorite customer!), I still love all that they have to offer.  I stay in, mostly, for the paper--just can't beat the quality, in my opinion!  But, often find other goodies tempting!

I made the above card using Cool Kid (Occasions Catalog) and Banner Blast (Sell-A-Bration Catalog) for my nephew's recent birhday.  He is, by the way, a pretty cool kid!  It was fun piecing together the super dog--his cape matches the background paper!  I hope he liked it....he might be getting a little old for cutesy cards from his aunt, but really, who can resist a dog with a cape???




The second card is cased from somewhere in the wonderful land of Pinterest....I made a few adjustments to put my mark on it.....sometimes, when I'm feeling rather uncreative, CASEing can be just the answer to get things moving again.  The flower images are from a SAB free set and the words, from Geometrical--also in the Occassions mini.  I love the look of the lettering!

That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment