Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Your Day.....

Just a little clean and simple type card--with a colorful panel and no fuss!  I created the image piece using several images from I Brake For Stamps and a stampy technique called Foam Stamping! 

You can find the Foam Stamping tutorial in the April 2011 edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  It's a great way to add color to a project that's both easy and interesting!

To finish the image piece, I used an image from Grunge Backgrounds and Fennel Silhouette.  Fennel Silhouette looks like Queen Anne's Lace to me--I just adore them---it's one of my favorite flower images!

The sentiment is from Half Sheet 138B.  All this and more can be yours.....and, you can save $$ too!  Just use my savings code SAVE10JANE when you check out! 

Have a great day!!  TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. The bg colours are beautiful. Love this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't stop looking at it. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete