Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dropping You A Line...


Laundry on the line.......oh, the glorious days of sunshine and warm breezes....I wonder if we ever will get them back?

This cute little collection of images called Clothes Set can be found at the Rubbernecker Stamps website.  It's super fun to play around with....use one or two, or all of them as I have!  Rubbernecker also has great companion sayings....make sure to check them out!

To create my background, I used some torn scrap paper, ink and a sponge--waa laah!  Some clouds!  The clothing pieces are stamped and pieced onto the finished card in a variety of background paper scraps.  I also added some bling to each piece with some stickles glitter glue.  Easy, cute and ready to go!

Have a great day--TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment