Friday, February 8, 2019

My Boast...


Today I'm sharing a Bible journaling layout I created recently---I haven't art-ed in my Bible in quite a while and it sure felt good! 

My sweet friend, Deirdre (IG @mercies_journaled) issued an IG challenge to journal Psalm 34.  It's an amazing book full of the sweetness of God with something for everyone!  If you join in, please use #ps34journalingchallenge

If you read my "no longer" post, and know nothing else about me, I am still sure it is easy for you to understand why my boast is in the Lord!  I sought the Lord and  He answered me!  I will praise His name for as long as I have breath in me.  And, then, I will praise Him FACE to FACE for all eternity!!  Glorious Day!

Won't you join in this challenge, too?  You'll find me on IG @stampymom5

To create my layout, I began by shading distress ink along the bottom portion of the page.  I then added some silhouette flowers found in Sweet N Sassy Stamps Nature Silhouette stamps set.  Using several other sets, I created the remainder of the page--the heading and embellishments:  Forever & Always, Typewriter Blocks Alphabet (both new releases) and retired alphabet Lynzee Alphabet (any scripty alpha would be a good alternative to creating a similar look).

It's THAT easy!

"My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad.  Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!  I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."  Psalm 34:2-4

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment