Friday, February 15, 2019

Eclectic Scripture Book

Y'all!!!  Every once in a while, I get super excited about a project (okay.....it happens a lot!)  This one just has me grinning from ear to ear!!

I made this little eclectic book of scripture for a friend of mine as a source of encouragement and support.  She's got a big heart and a tough job, and, well......who couldn't use a little joy and support?


Each page contains stamps from Sweet N Sassy Stamps (I'll list them all at the end of the post), stitching, bible pages and a scripture verse printed onto card stock.  There are pockets, tags and pages of different sizes.  I used my Bind-It-All to add the coil binding to pull it all together!


This house page was created with Heartfelt Warmth from Unity Stamp Co.











This was super fun to create--I'm already planning my next one.  In fact, I"m rather obsessed.  But, it's a good obsessed--you know?

TTFN--Jane

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute!!
    I'd love to make one.
    Need to check on that Bind-it-all!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! http://somethingbyjuliana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete