Thursday, February 14, 2019

His Love...



I'm going to say it.......I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day.  It's just a day.  I mean, it's super fun when you are a kid--you decorate that fabulous box for all your school buddies to stuff full of candy and cards, make some heart themed art, and maybe even make googly eyes at that cute boy in your class.....but, it's just a day.  Am I sounding too jaded? 

This is probably the most unpopular post of the day...lol!

What I AM a big fan of is the Father's amazing and overwhelming love for us!  I've been doing the #recklessloveofgodchallenge @christianresourceproject and, I'm telling you, It. Is. Amazing!!  I could share tons of verses, but am sticking with two that I've recently been meditating on from the study:

1 John 4:10 "In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

1 John 4:19 "We love because he first loved us." 


Truly, His banner over us is love!  I've made a few projects with stamps from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps to share for today.  The card above features His Love, Texture Tiles 1 and Typewriter Block Alphabet.  

My next project is a 3 x 3 canvas I made for a sweet, brave, special friend of mine.  It also features His Love.

My last project is a simple card I created for a very good friend.  It features His Love along with  a split panel and recessed sentiment.  


Whether you are a big fan or a not so much fan of the Love Holiday, I wish you love today and tomorrow, and all the days after that!

TTFN Jane 

1 comment: