Monday, February 25, 2019

Love Others

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.....God is love....In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.  In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 1 John 7-11

Beloved.  If God loved us so much, we ought to love one another.

My kids' schools sponsor a kindness initiative every year.  My son is currently sporting an armful of kindness bracelets he has earned.  At school, there are positive statements on their walls and their lips. They are doing a great job!!  I have great faith in my God that his purposes will be realized both through the direct speaking of His Word in a variety of places and in less obvious ways.  I believe the initiatives of the world, in the pubic schools and other secular places, will also point to Him whether it is realized or not :)  His plans are perfect; he purposes it all.

I was inspired by a bible journaled page created by Haley Tyron on one of my facebook groups.  She had created a lovely page with a rainbow of watercolored hearts.  I immediately thought of Forever & Always from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps--the perfect stamp set for this page for those of us who are drawing impaired!  I added the side sentiments using Send Me.  It took me longer to catalog my distress inks (a long overdue project) than it did to finish this page.  If you are looking to add to your stamp collection and shopping SNSS, you can also SAVE by using my code JANE10. 

More than anything, I wish you a day of love.  And one anothers.  :)
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment