Monday, October 12, 2015

Spooks...Not Just For Halloween!

Happy Monday!  I am poised for what I hope will be a productive week of creating, so I wanted to clear out my "to share" folder here in blog land.  I made this fun birthday card for one of my kiddo's friends last week.  (Her name is Scout and she's about as cool as cool can be!  What else would you expect from someone with such a cool name?)  She's important to all of us and I wanted her card to reflect that.

The main image is an old, old, old set from Stampin' Up!  I am always soooo drawn to the cute little Halloween images.  It (Halloween) being one day (I know some people think it's a season....), I'm generally hard pressed to indulge in purchasing, but this one was just too cute to pass up.  It's also super fun to color--the whole gang is there!  The name of the set is Tableau of Terror, in case you have a mind to look around in the dark internet corners to pick up your own copy.

In what I will call a stroke of genius (they are hard to come by in my world), I combined the Tableau image with sentiments from a more recent Stampin' Up! set, From The Herd:
Same flavor....am I right?  Anyway, since I have a large family, this one was a definite must have....plus, it kinda resembles us....I'll let you decide which one is me--

Okay.  That is all.  I've already got paint on my fingers and lots of inky things calling me.

Be awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment