Monday, October 19, 2015

I Dare You.....

Happy Monday, Friends!!  Welcome back to my blog and another Monday with I Brake For Stamps!  I'm happy you stopped by!

I am totally in love with this Large Unicorn image from I Brake For Stamps.  Here, in Bosiville, we have a love/love relationship with the unicorn......you may remember this shirt I created with the same image this summer.  What a great day that was!  You can make your own uni shirt with the digital image available in the IBFS store.  You.  Are.  Welcome.

I water colored some broken china distress ink on a piece of water color paper to start.  When that was completely dry, I added some 2-way glue and glitter......what's a rainbow colored unicorn without glitter, afterall?   It's so sparkly in real life!

I stamped the unicorn, also on water color paper, and used various distress inks and my aqua brush to color it in.  As a side note, I was watching Friends while I was coloring.....it was the episode where Fun Aunt Rachel teaches little Ben practical jokes and cuss words.....LOL!!  I only mention this to relate the therapeutic value of coloring......not only is it a great stress reliever, it's also great for improving your memory!  On a normal, non-coloring day, I can scarcely remember my name......

To finish things off, I added the Dare to be Different sentiment....because...you know......unicorns.

I dare you....be different.  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment