Thursday, October 15, 2015

Goodie, Goodie!!! It's Release Day!

It's Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Release Day, Friends!!!  I'm excited to share the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps October Release and Blog Hop with you today! There are  four brand new stamp sets plus four new products from the October Sweet Perks Club that have been added to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store!  You can check out the whole release on the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps blog, right here.
The inspiration for my first project came from this week's Splitcoaststamper's Try A New Technique challenge.  The challenge is to use Watercolor Powders.  You can review the challenge and Dina's tutorial, right here.  I used Bisters as my powder and a stencil.  I completed my project using the brand new set, Message of Hope.  I also used Borders & Backgrounds.

You can see that I'm pretty excited about this set and even used it to stamp on a painted rock!  I have a little terrarium that looks a bit like this that I have added it to.  The perfect crafty touch!
Every once in a while I find a treasure from eons ago and decide that it's time has come.  I bought this frame years ago--it's covered in denim--when framed art was first making the rounds.  I decided to finally use it and created this little 8 x 8 decor item, using Name Above All Names.  I love this set!  It's hard to see, but I started by stamping all of the Name stamps on the background and then added several distress inks.
 I created my final project using a stencil (the large polka dots) and then overstamping with several images from Grunge Elements 2.  The focal image on the card is also from Name Above All Names.
I hope you are feeling inspired--be sure to see what the rest of the team has shared!  Go be awesome!  Jane





I got crafty with:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Love the rock and your framed artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Jane. Love the pretty cards. The backgrounds are fantastic! The home décor looks amazing. What a nice way of showing off these images.

    ReplyDelete