Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Color Blocking and Cardstock

Happy Wednesday, Friends! 

The other day, I had a pretty successful stamping time and played along with a few challenges from Splitcoaststampers!  Monday's challenge is always a technique based challenge.  I'm all about the techniques so, I thought I'd give it a whirl!  The challenge (TLC551) was to create a project using the technique called Color Blocking With Card Stock. I love using up scraps and this technique is perfect for that!!!  You can view the technique here and then, try it yourself!!

I like the darker colors against the white card stock.  I think it makes the technique piece pop even more!  My die is from Penny Black, Field of Dreams.  The sentiment that I used to tie it all together is from a wonderfully encouraging set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps called, Be Encouraged

So.....be encouraged.  And, crafty.  And, awesome!  TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment