Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Best Wishes

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!  I have a sweet little project I cooked up by combining a few recent challenges from Splitcoaststampers!  I found myself with some rare stamping time (lol....I'm such a liar!) and little inspiration so....what WAS a girl to do?

I actually do have little time to blog hop these days and tend to find most of my inspiration on Pinterest. I notice, often, references to the SCS challenges so, I thought why not give it a whirl?  It sure did help unleash some creative juices!  I almost abandoned the color challenge from September 8th---Blackberry Bliss, Tempting Turquoise and Pink Pirouette (CC547)???  Sounded a little too girly for me!  But, when I combined it with the sketch challenge (SC557) from September 10th, it practically made itself!  When you pop over to SCS, you'll find a gallery dedicated to each challenge--go check it out!

I had already been playing with this super amazing birthday set from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps, called Birthday Bash--it worked perfectly for this project--what do you think?  As I was trimming my sweet little candy nugget, I was also sliding the matching die set into my shopping cart......shhhhhh ;)

Get inky and be awesome--TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment