Thursday, March 26, 2015

They Say It's Your Birthday.....

Happy Thursday!!  I've got you singing now and we are just one day from Friday--what could be better?  I've been on a bit of a masculine birthday trend lately and have yet another birthday gifty set project to share.  It's Technique Thursday so, I'm showcasing all things Technique Junkies today!


This great project from the Technique Junkie CD,  Washi  Tape + Ribbons  is perfect for birthdays or even garnishing your Easter table with goodies and sweet treats!  Really, anytime you need some packaging--this Rolling Washi Box is a sure fire way to WOW!  the receiver.


 
My project is birthday themed but imagine it filled with candy at each place setting for your Easter table?  How sweet would that be?
Above you see the box open.  Just enough space for some jelly beans, chocolate eggs and a few more sweet treats!
My card is a quick and simple one using the Washi Words tutorial, also found on the Washi Tape + Ribbon CD from Technique Junkie.  I've also used one of my favorite go to sets from Technique Junkie stamps, Simple Sentiments, Set 1a (#SS01a).

What's on your crafty agenda today?  Don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment