Thursday, March 12, 2015

Show Me The Kind.......


 Weary....I am weary, my friends.  Weary of all the unkindness and flat out evil I see around me.....Won't you join me in a crusade for kindness?

I choose not to dwell on or spotlight the specifics related to my weariness.....suffice it to say, there have been several major and minor happenings in the world--just outside my door--that have led me to this conclusion.  I'm a ponderer--yes, that is a word!  And so, after much reflection, I have decided we need a revolution of sorts....a random acts of kindness surge---are you in?

Today, I'll be giving this card to someone who will least expect it.  It will be filled with positiveness and an appreciation for who the receiver is.  At this moment, I haven't even decided who I will give it to.  I'll trust the Spirit to direct my path.  Could you do something similar?  I'm not even talking about huge actions.....hold the door, help the elderly lady reach the too high item on the shelf, toss a ball, in the sunshine, with a little one.....

I'm going to extend the KIND a little too!  You can comment with a story of kindness---yours or someone's to you.  On Sunday, I will select one random commenter and send out a little goodie bag/box of crafty stuff.  Probably some stamps, papers, embellies....something fun and kind.  Be sure to include your contact information in your comment!  HELP ME SEE THE KIND!!

A little about my card:
I created my colorful background using this Palettini background image, available from Technique Junkie Stamps, called Vintage Botanicals Collage!  It's so delicate and frilly!  It was the perfect image to combine with the Stained Resist technique from the Technique Junkie's Artistic Effects CD.    If you are not a Junkie and would like to learn more about the available technique based CD and other tutorials, you can look around over HERE.

To finish off my project, I didn't want to cover up any of the technique piece so, I went with a simple sentiment from Technique Junkies and a sheer ribbon.  You can take a peek around the Technique Junkie Stamp store and find all kinds of goodies!!

Have a great day....be kind and tell me about it!
Go be awesome!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment