Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Growing In Unity-Day Two

 

Happy Tuesday and welcome to day two of my Growing in Unity week.    Just another day 😉  I love this sweet little image called Coffee Is Not Enough! Who hasn’t been here?

I started by stamping my image on a panel of watercolor paper.  While I have lots of different watercolor tools, I prefer using my distress inks due to how vibrant the colors stay.  I added a few strips of patterned paper for some extra color and interest. 

At the end of my week, I’ll pick two winners from my comments to share some Unity Stamp Company goodness with 😊

Thanks for stopping!

TTFN, Jane

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable and I can relate! Love her purple slippers, the card design and that oh so cute tiny kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love this coffee girl even though I’m a tea girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I am her today!! Love this and your coloring is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the distress inks to add color. I will have to look into a tutorial as I've not tried this technique. Unity has the best stamps!! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, I miss coffee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job using this stamp!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stamp says it all, doesn't it? So fun!

    ReplyDelete