Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Growing in Unity-Day Three

 

Hello, Sweet Friends and thank you for joining me again for day three of my GIU week!  I think it was some time last year when Unity Stamp Co offered a chance to “try” one of the memberships.  Let me tell you, it was a tough choice!   The KOM, Background of the Month and Whit-Kit…….all so tempting. I chose Uniquely Unity by Ang and I just love the diversity each month. 😊

My card features Wind in Your Hair-the May 2024 set. A simple water colored panel, die cut and framed with another die cut-made for s friend who recently moved and I am missing a ton!

I’ve appreciated all of your kind comments so far this week.  Remember, I’ll be picking two winners from all of my comments to share some Unity goodness with at the end of the week!

TTFN, Jane

12 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will love this! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, fun and care-free! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image and beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watercolor background is perfection and I love the little square scrap you stapled on!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! My step dad had a blue bug when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp set!! Your friend will love it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done a wonderful job on this card. Your girlfriend will surely appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete