Thursday, October 17, 2024

Growing in Unity-Day Four

 

Hello Again!  Thank you so much for stopping by for day four of my Growing in Unity week. I’m grateful for all of the kind words that have been shared. It’s so nice when we can lift each other up.  Especially these days when there seems to be so much division and hardship everywhere 😊❤️

This adorable image, Joy in my Heart, just fills me with warmth and peace.  One of the other things that I love about Unity Stamp Company are the wonderful dies that are so versatile and help make our projects interesting and fun. I water colored the tag image and then used the larger tag as a mat. I die cut the Background panel after layering some designer papers. It’s a quick and easy card that I’ll use for my little card ministry at church. The fun colors and sweet sentiment are sure to bring joy to someone else.

I’d like to bring a few of you some joy when I’m able to choose two winners from my comment section. I’ll announce my winners sometime over the weekend!  Plese be sure to join me for my last growing in unity post tomorrow 😍 TTFN, Jane

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I used to make cards with ladies at church to encourage others. I miss the time of creating together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful this card is. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combinations of background papers!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love angels! And, I love quick and easy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and thoughtful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image for your card! Love the pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I need to use my tag dies more often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layered look, such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card!! Love your coloring & the paper you used. I have made several with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete