Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sweet Birthday Wishes


OH My Gosh, you guyssssss!!!!!!!!!!  I'm totally in love with the new release from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps this month!!  You can see it all (and pre-order the whole bundle at a SAVINGS now through May 9th!) over in the SNSS Store!   Be sure to check out the Company Blog  and the Creative Worship Blog also for more inspiration with this fantastic release!

Since it's been a while since I've created a 3D item, I decided to have a little dimensional fun right off the bat.  I was immediately struck by this fun little tag from the Bitty Minnie Alpha and just had to make a sweet treat box to show it off in style!

I started by stamping the tag, end to end, with just a little space (it's about an inch) between.  Not the greatest picture, but wanted you to see how simple it is!


I added the succulent, from Refresh My Soul, first and then masked it off before stamping the second tag.  I am all about the succulents lately--my kiddos and I have been having a blast creating terrariums (I'll be sharing these in an upcoming post!)  The new Refresh My Soul set has SOOOOO MANY possibilities, I am totally in love!

To create the "box" that holds a few pieces of candy, I cut a one inch strip of matching card stock and scored it to fit inside the two tags:


The "box" measures approximately 1  3/4" on each long side and 1" on the short sides.  To complete the tag, I used Refresh My Soul and Scripty Thoughts to embellish.  Scripty Thoughts is the May Stamp of the Month and yours FREE with a $75 order this month only!!

A few pieces of chocolate and one super sweet, little gifty is all set to go!

So many possibilities!!
Be Inspired; Be AWesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment