Monday, April 23, 2018

Everyone Else Is Taken....

Be Yourself.  Such words of wisdom.  Who here is just that?  Gosh, the pressures of this world sometimes makes this a seemingly impossible task.  It's why, in theory, I love the unicorn!  Mythical, maybe.  But a great emblem of all that is unique and wonderful about you....and, you....and, you.

I created these two cards using the Sweet N Sassy Stamps set called Be Unique.  The card above was a fun little adventure in masking...and so much fun to color.

My second card also features the Be Unique stamp set--I love those jewels and had to cover them with some Stickles glitter glue to make them sparkle as they should.  I will never get sick of this unicorn!  My middle love, Sophia, was big into My Little Pony so, every time I play with this set, it brings up great memories from when she was little.  I miss those days, but wouldn't trade them for now either!

I paired Be Unique with the "Shine" sentiment from Worthy King by Rebecca Rios, and also available at Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  I love her style!!  It's my wish for each and every you out there!!  Shine.  Be Amazing.

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment