Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bloom

Happy Tuesday, Friends!!  Today, I have a mixed media canvas to share.  It was so much fun to make--and, pretty simple, too!

I started with a 3 x 3 canvas, a stencil and some embossing paste.  While still wet, I sprayed the embossing paste with a variety of Dylusion sprays,  I let that dry completely (several days).  Next, I added several of the images found in the Sweet N Sassy Stamps Refresh My Soul stamp set.  I stamped on a heavy weight cardstock and heat embossed each image.  Rather than coloring the images (the background was already super colorful), I added just a bit of glitter glue to the containers and cacti blooms.


A few sequins and "Bloom" (from the same set) finish things off.  The perfect give for a plant loving friend of mine!!

TTFN--Be Awesome!  Jane

I got crafty with:

No comments:

Post a Comment