Sunday, April 8, 2018

Shine On!

Shine On, Sweet Friends!   Happy Sunday!  It's the start of a new week.  Time to let go of what didn't go well last week and look forward to new opportunities!  I'm sharing my Shine On Girl Canvas.  It's a 6 x 6 mixed media canvas that features several goodies from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. You can do it too!!

I started this canvas with a base layer of hymns and prayer--Timeless Hymns makes it easy to sing praises over my work!  After adding some color, I added the focal image from the Garden of Grace Printable Bundle--such a fantastic idea--this is such a versatile and craft kit!!  The digital images can be sized for any project and worked perfectly for this larger canvas.

Next, I added some gold texture paste with a stencil and paper pieced a designer paper shirt for the Shine On Girl.   The Shine On sentiment is from the brand new-swoon worthy Be Unique stamp set.  Finally, some paper flowers and sequins to add some bling.  I love her in real life......she's so sparkly!

Shine on--make it a great week! Jane

I got crafty with:


No comments:

Post a Comment