Monday, January 30, 2017

Scripted Tulips


I just feel like we all could use some flowers today.  It's snowing here again.  My 15-20 minute commute took me an hour because I chose to go through town thinking it was safer.  My feet are still freezing.  My car is buried and may not make it up the hill.  So....flowers it is!

This is one of the first images I purchased from Unity Stamps several years ago when I first fell in love in love with them.  It's called Donna Poppy Background. 

Using a script background stamp, I created a resist and then later water colored the rest of the card.  I've been into coloring more and more lately and find that my cards are becoming more about that than matting and fancy designs.  My mojo wanes, I find with lack of time and it's really just about getting back to basics lately.....

Enjoy, Jane

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl - sure miss you around Technique Junkies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure conjured up some serious cheeriness!

    ReplyDelete