Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Panda Thanks....

Middle of the week!!!  We made it this far, we can keep on until the end of the week--right?

Even if you've been joining me here for awhile, one thing you may not know about me is that my favorite animal is the panda bear.  In fact, my very first stuffie was a panda I got from my Grandma.....clearly, I loved him fierce:

Naturally, anything Panda continues to catch my eye....especially that facebook video of the Panda snuggling--how great of a job would that be?....And, especially cute Panda stamps like the one, from Unity Stamp Co, I used for my project today called, Birdie and a Bear.  I'm warning you....Unity Stamp Company has some seriously cute Panda images...I'd go ahead and get the whole set, if I were you :)

Just sayin'--

Be Awesome!  Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment