Monday, October 24, 2016

Hope...

Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I had a chance to spend some creative time in my Bible this weekend and wanted to share with you.

I completely adore the Holy Family image from Sweet 'N Sassy's Receive The Savior stamp set--for so many reasons!  A little more than 18 years ago, my own little family (it was little then!) played the holy family in a church nativity play.  My wee one was just weeks old.  As a new mom, I was so nervous that he would need me during the show or that all the people would be overwhelming to him.  I thought a lot about Mary at that time.....wondering if she also thought similarly---but then, what must her thoughts been knowing she was charged with raising the Son of God?  How overwhelmed SHE must have been.......it's mind boggling!

But, hope did come......today, I'm focused on Matthew's account at the very beginning of the New Testament.  It's a story I've read multiple times, in all the gospels--each with their own set of details.  It never gets old.  It always reminds me.....there IS hope! 

To complete my page, I also used these stamps from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps:  Seek Him, Classy Script Alpha and All Your Heart.

 Where is your hope?

TTFN, Jane


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this. Saw it on SNSS's Creative Worship this morning. A beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete