Tuesday, October 18, 2016

His name is Jesus....

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!  It's not too soon to start working on your Christmas cards!!  I have a sweet and simple share today featuring Scripture Tree from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.

It's a quick little water color and embossed creation that will be easy to mass produce.....although, I rarely do that for my cards.  I know I probably should, but.....I lose interest too fast ;)

After embossing with gold powder and applying a color wash using distress inks, just a few sequins and twine was all that was needed.

She DID bear a son....His name is Jesus ;)  Be Blessed,

Be Awesome, Jane

I got crafty with:

1 comment:

  1. I could never be as awesome as you! When are we making winter fairy jars? You better not be making them without me!

    ReplyDelete