Monday, June 13, 2016

Dragons and Birthdays

It's my party.....Happy Monday!!  I'm doing something today I haven't done in more than a decade!  Yup, I'm working on my birthday!!  LOL!!  That I should make a big deal out of something other people do all the time!  I should just get over myself!  I've just stepped into a new role, where I work, and just couldn't see being off so soon.  Besides, my work people ARE my people so, I cannot think of a crew I'd rather spend the day with.  I'll see them all day and have the evening with my family--what could be better?

Enough about me......how about Pete's Dragon...Puff?  How I love this story!  I've recently seen some ads indicating it will be remade into a movie.  I can't decide if I'm excited or not....I mean, Puff is the best, but what if they ruin him?  LOL!  I think I'll just stick to this fabulous stamp set from I Brake for Stamps called Beast Dragon Sheet.

I water colored with some paints that dry somewhat chalky.  To make the image more vibrant and sparkly, I painted it with glaze and added a sprinkle of glitter.  It's a little hard to tell in the picture, so you'll have to use your imagination!  But, in real life....it's fabulous!  At least, I hope the wee one it was gifted to thinks so!

I hope you have an amazing day!  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment