Saturday, June 1, 2024

Friends of Unity Hop-June Celebrations

 


Happy June!  It’s time for another Friends of Unity Blog Hop 😊 This month, our theme is celebrations.  June is full of birthdays and anniversaries in my family, but there are oh, so many other reasons to celebrate also!  You’ve already seen some great celebration inspiration!

My first card features A Day To Treasure. This is my first inking in celebration of my daughter’s engagement!  We will be using this gorgeous set for her wedding invitations. I’ve just started to play with ideas; it is so elegant and lovely!


My parents will celebrate 58 years of marriage in a few weeks-Praise the Lord!  Their life together is beautiful and inspiring.  Truly best friends and a lifetime of love, experiences and fun by each other’s side.  This gorgeous bouquet of tulips from the April KOM, Petal Post, is fun to color and perfect for an anniversary card!  The sentiment is from Every Single Day.  I also used the new die set, Big Scallops and Rectangles.  


I had so many more ideas, but definitely not enough time! Life is full of celebration every day—big stuff and little stuff—enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by!  I’m the last stop of the hop!  To restart the hop at the beginning, visit Crystal’s blog. Have a great day!  TTFN, Jane

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards, Jane! Congratulations to your daughter! So awesome! I adore your cards! The first is so lovely! And I love the layers and beautiful tulips on the second! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and patterned paper you used. Such pretty cards 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. Congrats to your daughter and your parent's anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your daughters Engagement and your parents Anniversary!! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! your cards are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Lovely layers & prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and
    lots of good times!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty cards! Love the wedding couple and the beautiful tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Congratulations to your daughter and your parents! So much to celebrate! I love the softness and designs. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete