Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Creative Distractions!!

It's seems like a great time to have an inspiration filled distraction!! Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March Release Hop! There's another fabulous release in the SNSS shop that we've been stamping with and we're so excited to share our projects with you! Hop along and leave a little comment love for the designers linked below and you might just be a lucky winner! One lucky comment from all the comments along the hop will win a $10 gift voucher to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop. Winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, Wednesday, March 25.  Below is the hop list.  If you haven't started at the very beginning, I recommend you go there now :)




I've grown super fond of these quarter cardstock dimensional cards.  Life has been a little.....involved lately, but this project is a quick one that's ready to mail out in no time.  Plus it's fun for the receiver to set it up on display with it's extra dimension.

This release also includes dies--which are my favorite!  While I do like to fussy cut from time to time, I really love the finished look of a die cut. I was thrilled to see dies for one of my favorite sets, Fill Me Up!

I created a tone on tone back ground using several sentiments from Fill Me Up and heart images from Forever & Always.   My coffee cup embellishments were super easy to create using the newly available Fill Me Up dies.  The new release set, Messy Alphabet, was the perfect way to finish things off.

Enjoy the rest of hop.  Be kind and wash your hands!!
Peace, Jane

8 comments:

  1. Really cute. I like the simple stamps. The pop out look is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. I'd like to see a tutorial for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at coffee!! haha Love this cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tone-on-tone background and distressed sentiment really set off the fun images. Great prayer contained in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for my coffee loving friends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!
    Looks fabulous and
    would be terrific
    to receive.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting card fold and I like the coffee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card fold and love the coffee theme!

    ReplyDelete