Monday, April 8, 2019

Surrounded....


Happy Monday, Friends!  I'm super stoked about the stamp release from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps this month for two big reasons!  The first reason is that I collaborated with SNSS owner, Korin Sutherland, to design a special stamp set called Surrounded in Prayer.  This set was born due to my recent health struggle and a true labor of love.  I plan to share the full story next week when we hop as a team to with lots of inspiration and the full release.

The BIG reason I'm stoked is because the sale of this set will be used, $10 from each set sold, to raise funds in support of the Aspirus Health Foundation and the Aspirus Family House--right here in my backyard!!  I'll be sharing more about this worthy cause, as well, in the next weeks.


Enjoy some art this Monday, surrounded in love and prayer.....

In Him, Jane

I got crafty with:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards Jane. Love the coloring on the first one and how you used the surrounded image on the background with the sweet blooms on the second card. Amazing set!

    ReplyDelete