Friday, January 4, 2019

You're My Jam


Sometimes, you just need a little break from the heavy of life. You know what I mean? I'm percolating on some truths that I want to share; I've got some more "heavy" coming up in this fight I've got going on, but for a few more days......I just want a break. 

So, I'm sharing some art and a super fun new set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!   Seriously, THE cutest set and so addicting.  I can barely stop myself.  I just want to stamp all day!




Super simple card.  A little designer paper, die cut a window for my sentiment and a couple stamped images to embellish with.  If you don't have a stamp positioner tool, get one!  It was super easy to manipulate my stamps using a simple omit technique and my stamp positioner--MISTI was the original, Stampin' Up! now has one, Tim Holtz has one......you cannot go wrong with this tool!

I always have to do a double take of this close up because the "jam" looks a bit like gummy bears to me...maybe a companion set in the works???  I'd buy it!  LOL!

Thanks for taking a break with me; thanks for sticking around for it all the good, the bad, the heavy--

TTFN, Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment