Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hope is The Anchor

Billy Graham passed on recently.  My favorite news story about this great man started with a quote from him "Some day you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don't you believe a word of it."  The rest reads like this:  "I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God."

I have read and heard many of Pastor Graham's messages and ponderings on this world and beyond over the years, but this is, by far, one of my favorites.  Why?  Because, life.

Entrenched in the struggles, the highs and lows, this world offers, it is so easy to lose sight of what is true.  It is so easy to get bogged down with the stress, the fear.  Illness of a loved one, financial struggle, hurting kids, hurting adults, too much, too little.....life!  I've been bogged down, fearful, stressed.

Where is your hope?  Without hope, I cannot see to face tomorrow.  And, so, I hope.  I hope in the promise of the One True King---where is your hope?

So, I'm sharing some hope.  Just a reminder that it does anchor your soul.  It is what makes us ready to face tomorrow.  I need that reminder at times.  It's one of the reasons I adore working with Sweet 'N Sassy stamps!  Not only do I have a community that loves and encourages me, all that we do is about the hope.  This is one of my favorite images, Hope Anchors the Soul.  As you can see from my two cards above, it is perfect for a quick card, a word of encouragement.  You can find it HERE.  Also, don't forget, today is the last day for this adorable stamp of the month! 
Hoppy Easter is FREE with a $60 purchase today only!!  Don't miss out!

Be hopeful.  Be Awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment