Monday, October 23, 2017

You Are Loved

Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I thought I'd try to start the week off with a little PSA (you are loved) for eveyone!

I think it's true that inspiration is everywhere.  One of my most favorite things to do is imagine a neat card that I might see here or there redone with images I already own.  Waaaay  back in the day, when I first started stamping, I would just buy the exact set, make the card once (maybe) and that would be enough to get it out of my system.  LOL!!  It sure explains why I. Have. So. Much. Stuff!!

I can no longer remember where I saw the card that inspired this one.  What I do remember is that it was mostly black and white with a leaf as the repeating image.  For my version, I used His Wings, from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps. 

The colorful feathers were created using water color paper and several different distress inks.  To finish things off, I used All About You and some sparkly sequins.
Have a great day and remember, you are loved!
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment