Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Matching Socks...

For as long as I can remember, my kids have not matched their socks.  Truthfully, I think it started from sheer laziness and disorganization.  It's become somewhat like a signature, now, and I just wouldn't expect less.

As soon as I saw this cute set from Unity Stamp Co, I had to have it!  Unity is great about sales and generally offers a great sale every weekend...which may explain my {errr} rather large Unity collection?

I'm still practicing with the direct distress spots technique.  This was a little more difficult because of how close some of the sock detail lines are to each other.  I still like the end result.   This is an easy technique that produces a unique creation every time.  It's great to give up control from time to time and just see what you get!

I mean, after all, life really is too short to match socks and not have any fun!!  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment