Monday, August 1, 2016

Old People....

Happy Monday, Friends!  Monday means it's time for some I Brake For Stamps!  Thanks for popping by to see what I'm up to!

I thought I'd pull out one of my Humorous Seniors images to get ready for an upcoming birthday in our family.  I can't exactly recall when we went from young parents in our prime living life to the fullest with time for everything and then some to....old people, with jobs and mortgages and kids who think we're so dumb....LOL!  This card is a shout out to all that old people stuff with a little reminder that "we're not old people, we're recycled teenagers!"

There's still a lot of fun left in this girl!!

To create my card, I chose a clean and simple style, stamping the image in one corner and then water coloring the image using distress inks.  I cut apart the sentiment from  adding half to the front and the other half on the inside.  Simple and sweet.

Have a great day!  Be Awesome! 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment