Friday, March 11, 2016

Sing For Joy

Happy Friday!!  I'm excited to share a new Creative Worship release from Sweet N Sassy Stamps, His Wings.

I'm patiently (not really) waiting for my new Journaling Bible to arrive.  I'm just itching to start my first entry.  In the meantime, I do still enjoy my Scripture-dex (I'm borrowing this term from another brilliant stamper!), but find the smaller platform limiting and and constricting.  Originally, it was the small card that attracted me to the idea, but I think I'm ready for a bigger canvas!

From Psalms 63:7, I find such a beautiful word picture of singing my praises tucked safely and securely beneath the wings of He who made me.....

Sing with me?

#itwillbeawesome 

Jane

1 comment:

  1. I go back and forth on size myself. I call mine that, too. It's a good name for it. While I did think it up on my own, I'm sure I wasn't the first. Even original thought isn't always original, teehee! Looking forward to what you create in your new bible. xoxo

    ReplyDelete