Friday, March 4, 2016

Find A Song.....

Happy FRIDAY!!!  Today's project is a colorful one I created using my Gel Press Printing Plate from Technique Junkies.  I also used some acrylic paint and a few other odds and ends!  I love using the printing plates and have found need for one of every size!  Even my kiddo's like to use them.  I wish I had discovered them years ago when we were heavy into finger painting!  I was lucky enough to get several background pieces from just one inking of the plate.

Once dry, I punched several differently sized circles from the background piece and then layered it over a second background.  For the second background, I used kraft cardstock, black ink and one of my favorite stamps, Fresh Chevron, To finish things off, I added Rain Dance and Always Find A Song--all from Technique Junkies.

Fridays are always a colorful happy day in my world!!  Go find your song......Jane

1 comment: