Monday, August 3, 2015

Wedding Bouquet....

Happy Monday, Friends!!  I recently read an article that stated weekends go faster in the summer......I completely think that is true!  There I was, relaxing on a Friday night watching the new HOME movie with my kiddos and BOOM.....it's Monday morning!

I AM glad you are here....today, I'm starting a month of Mondays sharing projects using some of the beautiful floral images from I Brake For Stamps.  This week, I'm using Wedding Bouquet.

I started with a white piece of card stock and some distress ink to give the background a simple spot of color and grounding.  Though it's hard to see, there are two stampings of the bouquet pieced together.  I trimmed the top piece to include just the florals and joined them with some dimensional tape.  This adds dimension to the finished card. 

I finished things off with some matching sequins and a sentiment from I Brake For Stamp's Floral Half Sheet 148B.  I'll be using this sheet more this month too, so stay tuned for my Floral Mondays!  The Wedding Bouquet image is a beautiful and elegant image.  It can easily be colored to match the colors of the day and also makes a perfect any time or birthday card, too!

When  you pop over to the IBFS store, be sure to say a robust "hideho" to my pal, Della Bo Bella.  And, you can also use my savings code SAVE10JANE---that way, you can get just a little more....;) (It's what I would do...)

Go get yourself inky and be awesome!
TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment