Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Choose Joy






It's election day!  Today, there are a lot of people who will be making choices--important choices.  Choices will be made whether you show up at the poll or not........let that sink in......it's still a choice so, please show up and really let your voice be heard!

This now concludes my political talk.  But, make no mistake, I have very clear political opinions.  I am not a what ever floats your boat kinda girl.....I just don't think my arty blog is the place for it ;)

I do, however, think it is the place to talk about joy!  Unity Stamp Co. joy, fall colors joy, stampy goodness joy!

When I got my October Layers of Life kit, I had to pull it out right away!  Using watercolor paper and distress inks, I created a colorful background. After first inking and misting with water to create a watercolory look, I then over stamped to give each beautiful leaf more definition.  I love this kit!!

I also love the "Choose Joy" sentiment.  It's different from the standard "wishy" sentiments like, "have a great day" or "happy birthday."  KWIM?   There seems to be power in it...it's a directive, a reminder, a choice....

So......choose.

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment