My first card features a floral image from Chapters & Crossings (KOM 3/25) as well as elements from an old Layers of Life set, Devotion and Faith (July 2015) and Painted Punchinella Background stamp. The cool thing about the grunge style is that it is messy and fluid. Anything goes--more texture, more blending, subtle details building into something beautiful.
I had an extra floral image trimmed and colored, but shifted directions to create this little ATC using a playing card as my base.
Finally, I used Gentle Hours for my last card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Your next stop is Von Marie :) Enjoy!
TTFN, Jane




Love your grunge style… your cards are beautiful, Jane! When you post your first card, you’ll need to give us a clue on how you created your gorgeous background!
ReplyDeleteAll cards are amazing and beautiful!!! I am obsessed with ATC cards. So fun Jane.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the florals and greenery. That ATC is really cool! Pops of blue really catch my eye!
ReplyDelete